Tom Bush Mazda City of Orange Park
Mazda City Sales Associate
Orange Park, FL
Mazda City of Orange Park is growing and in need of additional Sales Associates to become an integral part of our team! See why you should join our team...
- ALL NEW FACILITY - we are ready to move in to our newly-renovated, state-of-the-art dealership on Blanding Boulevard!
- Flexible Schedule - Early and Late Shifts (9:00am-6:00pm or 11:00am-8:00pm), closed Sundays, three non-Saturdays off per month
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision & 401k (with company match) available
- Training - We provide training to develop your personality and improve your knowledge about our products/features and to provide you with the tools necessary for promotion.
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
- Mazda City of Orange Park is located on Blanding Boulevard, 1 mile north of I-295.
- Working with and spending time with customers
- Discussing vehicle options, features, and benefits with customers
- Completing quotes, explaining finance, and lease options
- Answering phone calls, and internet leads using our CRM tool
- Customer follow-up using the phone, internet, and other dealership technology
- Training, product knowledge, and a commitment to becoming a sales expert
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of vehicles, and the technology in each vehicle
- Test drives the vehicle with the customer as to demonstrate features
- Prospecting for additional leads
- 1+ year of previous retail sales experience preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and the ability to work retail hours including Saturdays (closed Sundays)
- The ability to remain organized
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass a drug test
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation skills (including use of MS Office)
- Your boss will be General Manager, Gene Viola. To learn more about our management team visit our website at http://www.MazdaCity.com.
- Mazda City polo shirts provided