Tom Bush Mazda City of Orange Park
Mazda City Technician
Orange Park, FL
Tom Bush Family of Dealerships is growing and we are in need of additional experienced Technicians + Mechanics! See why you should join our team...
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Prior technician experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license + clean drug screening
- Compensation - Flat rate hour depending on qualifications (we need trainees as well)
- Family-Friendly Schedule - We're closed on Sundays!
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision + 401k (with company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly + drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
- Mazda City Orange Park is located on Blanding Boulevard between Collins Road and 103rd Street. It is directly next door to our Tom Bush BMW Orange Park location.
- Your boss will be our Service Manager, James Latham. Visit our website at http://www.tombush.com to learn more about our Management Team.
- Uniforms provided